Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Couch to 5K week 2

So I decided not to wuss out today and just started week two of the C25K. Oh geez. I only added 30 seconds to each run and then added an interval, but I was huffing and wheezing and yeah. I ended up slowing my pace down a ton. I mean right now I am really not interested in how fast I can run. Just the actual fact that I am running. So I ended up "running" at right around 3mph and walking about 2.5. Hopefully thursday will go a little better and Saturday I want to make it outside to run. I really hope it's not raining. I love the fact that I can use my grandparents treadmill. I just don't like the fact that I change how I run on the treadmill for fear of falling off of it. So I run differently which hurts a little more. I mean I am totally ok with the fact that I am running in place. I just run a little faster outside ;) And the scenery is nice.

I am overall pleased with how my January ended up for weight loss wise. Since tomorrow is the 1st I am just going to use that weigh in for my total for January. Which should be around 12 pounds ;) Depending on what it says tomorrow, so I mean how can you beat that? Well you can, but for me that is a great start to the New Year. And it presses me to keep going and to not give up and quit. Or eat all those carbs that I have been wanting the last two days. Grr. Like where the heck did that craving come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.