Sunday, January 15, 2012

Noting

Blogging from my phone tonight so this will be a short post. I just wanted to make note of some things going on. First thing I noticed today is that I was having very strong urges to pull my eyebrows. Yes. I know what's its called and yes I have done it for years. But I haven't done it in a long time. And hardly at all since I quit sugar. Well most of sugar. Which leads me to the headache I have today. And the rash that I have on my elbow. It really makes me think that it is all related to something I have eaten. I have had two coffee's instead of one yesterday and today. And I have been up late both nights. But maybe the combination of two coffees which is more milk an sugar and I have had more peanut butter in the last couple of days. I haven't gotten the rash in the elbow in a while. So I don't really know. Tomorrow I think I am going to be brave and try the almond milk in my coffee and see if I like it. We got it mainly to use in the gluten free pancakes I am going to make soon. But I did want to try it in my coffee. I figured it was worth a shot. Haha. Shot :) i also found a different kind of syrup that has less carbs and sugar. Not a whole lot. But enough to lower it by a teaspoon of sugar I believe. So I am excited to try it. I am almost out of the other syrup. Probably two more days? Maybe one. I am a bad guesser sometimes.

So. I have determined that I can really only have one coffee a day. Even if I want more. It's too much. I mean in a way I guess it was kind of like seeing what my level was? Very unintentional mind you. But it was kind of like. See this is how much or how far I can go with the sugar before my body starts to react.

Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.