Thursday, January 26, 2012

A whole can of chili

Today after I got home from my C25K day 2 training, I had found that my mom and younger brothers had gone out to dinner, and my older sister wasn't ready to eat. I was pretty dang hungry and had to come up with something quick. So I did something I haven't done in a while. I opened and ate almost a whole can of chili. I mean technically they are two servings, so it's not like I was going completely overboard. Most of my meals have been sitting right at 300 calories, and this one ended up being almost 600. (I had some fritos also). I figured I needed some more protein since I just had finished run/walking. So I ate almost the whole thing. Only left a couple of bites actually. And now I am sitting here with a way full tummy. But I guess sometimes you have to throw your body off right?

I mean it's bad  good enough that I started working out again. 3daysinarowthankyouverymuch. And I am just a tad bit sore from all the running. So I threw some extra calories in. I am not going to freak out. And yeah. I used the canned kind so it had some gluten and sugar, but I didn't want to get too dangerously hungry and make worse decisions.

So all and all I am still pretty happy right now :) Things are still progressing like they should and I am feeling on track. And that is a good place to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.