Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snowed in!

Day two of snow and freezing rain combo :/ I think since the school district got so much backlash about school not being cancelled yesterday, they took precautions and cancelled today as we were walking out the door yesterday. And today at the same time they cancelled school tomorrow! So I actually worked only one full day this week :) crazy crazy weather. See?

At any rate my head hurts today. I don't have all my water in yet. And I didn't finish all my lunch because I think the rice was going bad. So when my mom got home from work I actually ended up sleeping for about two hours. And all I want to do us go back to bed! Best snow remedy and headache medicine for sure. So I am pretty sure I am not far off from an early bed time tonight :) Just to be snowed in tomorrow as well. I am so glad I don't have to actually be anywhere until Sunday! Except I should try to thaw out my car tomorrow. I fear it is frozen. I would love to have an automatic car starter right now! I think I say that every winter when it snows a lot :$

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.