Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday cheating results

Sundays are my busy days so I don't know if I will always be able to post. BUT man. I didn't really feel like I had done that much cheating on Saturday, but my stomach was going to tell me otherwise. I quite literally only had half a roll and some frozen yogurt on my birthday and I must have gone over the limit of sugar that my body thinks it needs right now because my tummy wasn't happy with me on Sunday. While I am trying to think of this on a good note, it kind of makes me sad because I really love those sweet Hawaiian rolls. And I will be sad to see them go. And ritz crackers.

And for whatever reason I am now wanting EVERYTHING I haven't been eating in the last month. Like cheese. And the rolls and the ritz. I think my body got enough of a taste of the roll and went oooh oooh I want some more. I was really fighting it earlier. But I would rather take a pleasant tummy over any of those foods.

So I technically a month into this. It's been 4 weeks. And while I am happy with my results I am ready to come up with new foods to eat. I can only eat so many rice cakes with peanut butter you know? And chicken and brown rice. Although I discovered that I really love mixing my rice into my salad at lunch time. lettuce, rice, chicken or taco meat. It makes a nice salad actually.

Gluten free cookies were a success!! They tasted good, and I probably ate too many of them. Yes they are gluten free but they are not sugar free :( So glad the box only made 18 cookies and that they all disappeared. But we will be repeating that one. Hopefully not too soon ;)

And this week I am starting week 2 of Couch to 5K. I think I am just going to go for it. I don't think 3 minutes at a time will kill me. I was impressed that I was able to do the 2 minutes right away that this I think will be ok. It will be interesting to see how easily my body will get back into workout mode. I wasn't able to today because of a test that I did for work tonight. But I should get to for the rest of the week :) And hopfully tomorrow when I head over to my grandparents to use their treadmill that I am not a half hour late from work like I was on Thursday. Geesh. I got things to do treadmill! Besides run on you. BUT the bike is together! I am looking forward to using that on Wednesday; trying to figure it out with the different workouts will be interesting. I haven't been on a bike since I was a member of a gym. So it's nice to have one down in our basement where I don't have to fight other people for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.