Monday, January 9, 2012

Disappointed

I was disappointed not once or twice, but three times today! Uuuug! First it started out with the eggs that I hard boiled last night. Strike that. They were nicely (gag) soft boiled and runny this morning. My apologies if you like your eggs that way. I do not. Gotta find something else for breakfast! Disappointment number two: I ran in to a local coffee shop and bought some coffee at the recommendation of a friend. Brought it home only to discover that the flavoring in it was dark chocolate. No bueno. I can't have chocolate :( No wonder the coffee tasted so good at her house the other night! Geez. And number three: We bought a stationary bike online tonight and it said it was in stock and we could pick it up at the store. Well we got all the way out the the store and then she checks her email. Not in store and cancelled your order. What?!?! Well she found the button that said keep the order and hopefully it will be here within 10-12 days. I am excited to have to bike to cross-train with the couch to 5k training that I am going to be starting up again soon.

Still feeling mentally good. :) And not to bad physically. I hate how one day of not getting all your water in turns into two. blah. Hopefully I can get it all in tomorrow. But I still am amazed at how well I am doing craving wise. Today I missed my ice cream. But life goes on. Definitely more important things than ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.