Tuesday, January 17, 2012

g-free success! sort of?

Today I made some gluten free pancakes for dinner :) I have to say..it wasn't completely horrible ;) I mean they seemed a little dry to me, but then again, I didn't drown it in butter and pancake syrup like everyone else. I mean for crying out loud syrup has 34 g of sugar in 1/4 cup! That's like instant death at this point. No Instead I put some peanut butter on it :) I even made it with the almond milk that we got to try. I still haven't tried it by itself. I put it in my coffee and didn't like that, and now I used it in the pancakes. I definitely am proud of myself for trying some new foods in all of this. Not that I really am wanting to incorporate them into my diet. But hey. I tried them ;)

I am tired today. I feel like I didn't sleep last night. But I had coffee at around 7 (mistake number 1) and then it was starting to get very windy! So needless to say while waiting around for the 4-8 inches of snow that is supposed to be falling very very soon, I will be making my way to bed very shortly. Right after I get all my stuff for morning ready tomorrow. Which wouldn't make much sense if we cancel or delay school, but whatever. :0) Better to be prepared than running late tomorrow.

Weigh in day tomorrow! Not too excited for it, but will do it nonetheless. I mean I weigh myself everyday anyway. Wednesdays are just "official" So yeah. I have still lost weight. Just not quite to my goal of what I wanted for the week. So it's time to get my workout plan in gear. :) We got the bike back on order, so I can't wait for that to come in. Now I just need to get going on the couch to 5k training again, and I should be doing pretty good!

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.