Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In week 2!

I know, I know, I kept you all in suspense..but I don't have a lot of time to sit down at the computer until more in the evening. But I did weigh myself this morning, and it's pretty consistent with a first week back to being good weigh in! :0)


5.2 pounds lost last week!! Now I am fully not expecting to lose 5 pounds every week. I have done this enough to know that won't be true. But it was surely a nice way to start this whole process off don't you think?

Alrighty. I am beginning to think this no sugar thing might be working. For one thing this morning, I couldn't even finish a whole medium apple. HUH? yeah. I ate half of it and I was just done. So I had to have the other half at a snack later in the day. I just thought it was weird that I wouldn't even be able to eat the whole apple.
And then I have had some *ahem* diarrhea today. Sorry for the TMI. But it's part of the process. Of letting the Candida die off in your body.

Small victory: I looked at the vending machine at work today and just shuddered. I can't believe that bag of cookies I used to get all the time when I was stressed out or the kids were acting up or whatever reason I chose to eat them was, was 600 calories for the bag. I don't want it now. Gross.

-----------------------
Breakfast, Latte, hard boiled egg, half an apple
lunch, romaine lettuce, chicken, brown rice
dinner, roast beef deli meat, corn/black rice 1/3 c, small handful fritos
snacks, half an apple, 2 tbs pb

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.