Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In week 3!

Oh look, a very early morning post! I did this for a certain someone who texted me last week wondering where my update was! So I am posting my weigh in pic first, because she will be able to see it.


There it is! A loss of 3 pounds! I am very excited about this. One, it means I am still losing. And two, I was hoping for a loss of three pounds a week. That little Bridesmaid dress is taunting me for sure. And I do not want to show up to my friends wedding looking like I am pregnant. Therefore. I shall finish what I start by losing some weight. I think I have about 9 more weeks. 9 more weeks of 3 pounds would be 27 pounds which is pretty dang close to 200 :) I think I can manage that ;) Especially since fairly soon I am going to start exercising again. I think I am getting the food part under control again, so that means exercise time is going to be upon me shortly! I am going to start the Couch to 5k again. I kinda miss running? WEIRD. I hate running. BUT I love the feeling of accomplishment that I have when I realize I can run a mile. Very stinking slow. But I know as the pounds go down that so will the time.


Baby steps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.