Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In week 6

Alright. Today I was a little worried about this weigh in. Just for stupid reasons. But I mean at this point there is no way that I am over-eating. I try to keep my salt down and I mostly get my water in. There shouldn't be any reason that I don't lose weight every week. But yeah. That never stops your mind from playing little tricks on you. But success again :0)






1.8 pounds lost.

This makes a total of..................14 pounds for the month of January!!!!! Now should I expect to lose 14 pounds every month? Probably not. I started off the month with a bang of 5 pounds in one week. I don't really expect that to happen again, nor do I know if I want it too. I want to make sure I am doing this the right way and not losing too much to quickly. As much as I would love to lose 3 pounds every week, I am perfectly ok with 1-2 pounds. As long as the number doesn't go back up. Or stay the same really. But this number encourages me to keep going the rest of this journey and to not give up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.