Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In week 5

Wow. Week 5 of weigh-ins :) I would like to happily report a loss:


2.2 pounds actually :) This brings my total for January up to 12 pounds! This excites me :) I mean technically it's my last weigh in OF January, but my next one is February 1st, so that will be more of a total loss for January. I actually think that is the most that I have lost in a month? That I can remember at least.

I did manage to get another workout in. I didn't know if I would be able to or not on Wednesdays simply because of the meetings I have every week. But I made it on time tonight and even had dinner before I went. I might have to only do a 30-40 minute workout those days, but I am sure that will be fine :)

The darn wind kept me up a lot last night! But the good news is that it has melted the majority of the snow that we had. Thank goodness! I am seriously sick of the snow already. I have decided that I like to visit snow. I don't like living in it!

12 down, 108 to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.