Monday, January 2, 2012

Am I doing this right?

Hmm. I thought I was supposed to be not feeling good at this point. If I am not eating sugar or carbs or dairy, shouldn't I be experiencing some horrible "die-off symptom". Maybe the milk in my coffee and the syrup for my coffee isn't letting it die completely? Or the 1 apple a day I am eating? I don't know. Today was pretty good. I got my 8 cups of water in. I had a good salad and brown rice with some chicken for lunch and that kept me pretty full until dinner. I did have a baked potato and chili at dinner. I mean am I still eating too much carbs? I don't know. I still feel good today. Like if every day turns out to be like today I will be doing good. I think there has been some sort of metal switch in my brain. Like I have to do this. It's life or death. I can't go back to eating the way I used to be eating. It will kill me. So like it or not. Life has to change. I just have to figure out meals waaaaaaay better. I don't think I can eat an apple and an egg every day for breakfast for the rest of my life. Well I mean I can...I just won't enjoy it very well :/

I am still going back and forth on whether I want to be tracking my calories over at www.sparkpeople.com. It's going to tell me that I need to be eating way more calories then I think I am taking in right now. But with being so limited in my choices of food right now, I don't really know how to get all the calories in. So yeah. I don't know right now. I am curious today though. I ate foods I would have in my tracking system anyway. So I think I am going to go check it out and see what it says. Who knows. I may be more surprised then I think.

-----------------
breakfast: small apple, hard boiled egg
lunch, romaine lettuce, chicken breast, brown rice
dinner 1 baked potato, chili
snack, 2 slices of roast beef, 1 tbs peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.