Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wedding stuff

Went out with the bride and the other maid of honor tonight. :) We looked at the venue for the wedding and headed over to the mall. We were looking for something the bride needed, but also trying to match the guys shirts to our dresses. Turns out there are various shades of teal. just FYI. And different fabrics will look differently in the same color we have discovered. But we had a good time and I spent WAY too much time in Victoria's Secret. It's a whole different shopping experience when you can't wear the items in the store. I kept thinking, Next year, Next year. I'm tired of repeating that statement every year. Yes. At some point this year I will be able to shop there. Now whether I will want to shop there is a different story.

Moving on.

Well I did ok eating wise today. I had a (small breakfast) sausage at work and then I had (small)fries when we were out shopping. So I probably ended up eating too much carbs. But I got all my water in and the rest of my meals were great. So I am not too worried. I mean for 12 days now I have followed a super low carb diet. And yeah I still need to get more protein in. But that is constantly my struggle. I even almost had some frozen yogurt tonight. I almost justified it. But it has probiotics in it. But it probably has way too much sugar in it, and I am not having sugar right now. That was a tough one. But I did not. I bought the flip flops for the wedding instead.

Exhausted. Thankful for a Monday off this week! That just dawned on me!! I don't have to spend sunday night cooking meals for the week, I can do that on Monday! I only need to make 3 lunches for school next week. This excites me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.