Tuesday, January 10, 2012

monthly shopping

It's the 10th. That means it's time for the monthly shopping trip. Where my sister and I go spend 400.00 on groceries for the month. It's a crazy massive trip to Walmart that usually ends up being close to 3 hours. Because then you have to come home and unload the two carts of stuff you bought into your house and into the cupboards. Whew. Glad that trip is over with. We did end up getting some gluten free pancake mix and crackers. for when we have pancakes and for when I make meatloaf. And some almond milk to try. My sister is trying to be very helpful with the whole diet change. We are going to see how it goes.

I feel like I have been doing quite well with my eating lately. Like I am still surprised at the fact that I am not really craving all the foods that I shouldn't be eating. It's kind of the weirdest feeling in the world. I look at it and how much sugar is in it and think it's totally disgusting. It's weird, but I am thankful I suppose. I don't want to be sitting around moping at the foods I "can't" eat. I am just moving on. Tomorrow is the weigh in day :0) I am happy with the loss so far this week. I know. I am bad. I weigh myself every day. I find it keeps me more accountable. I find it funny to see it not budge for a few days and then bam, you are like 2 pounds lighter. For a 3rd week weigh in, I think tomorrow is going to go quite well! Especially since I wandered all over Walmart and Target tonight and feel like I actually exercised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.