Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In week 4 :)

Alright. I have been doing this for at least 3 weeks now. Since it's week 4 of weigh ins, I have been going fairly strong. And I am happy to report that I still lost this week. :) Not as much as I wanted too. But this was what I woke up to this morning.

10 pounds down! Only 1.6 this week, but this excites me :) I can see it mostly in my face. But I feel good.

Small post. Today was absolutely crazy! It started snowing at around midnight last night and didn't quit till about 2 this afternoon. And would you think this would shut our town down? Oh no. We toughed it out and thru 6 inches of snow we made it through a 2 hour delay at school. I had 7 of my 15 kids show up. And as we were walking out the door to come home today they announced that school is cancelled tomorrow!! Apparently we are going to get dumped on tonight. Either rain or snow. And the district doesn't want the backlash of parents griping tomorrow like they were today! Horrible. Anyway. This is the picture I took a few minutes ago.


So I am off to check the weather for tomorrow and go to bed. Now if only my little brothers would sleep in. Tomorrow will be grand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.