Friday, January 27, 2012

What's missing?

Tonight was quite hilarious! We were making dinner and something in the sausage and bean casserole just didn't look right. So we fiddled with it and put it in the oven. And right before it was done cooking my Mom asked my sister if there were in fact supposed to be BEANS in the sausage and BEAN casserole. We had a good laugh and added them in.

This is one of the meals that I don't know if I should be eating or not. It isn't on the good side of the Candida diet. I didn't eat the croutons. But it has some gluten from the chicken broth and tomato paste and then sausage. But it's more the processed food that doesn't sit well with the diet. So I am just going to see how I feel in the next couple of days I guess.

Almost 28 days into this. And tomorrow I plan on doing a no-no. I am going to have a little frozen yogurt for my birthday. That is if I can convince people to go with me :) I am not planning on veering much from my diet on my birthday. I am so done with going overboard on "special occasions". I am fairly certain we could make any day we wanted a special day. But not even a roll. I am making my favorite meal. Even going to use cornstarch instead of flour in it so it is gluten free :)

Happy Birthday to me :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.