Sunday, January 8, 2012

Preparation is key...

Do I really want to be awake right now? No. But do I really want to eat breakfast and lunch tomorrow? Yes!! It's almost 10 at night right now and I am standing in the kitchen boiling eggs, making brown rice, and cooking hamburger meat for taco salads this week. It's been quite the little struggle and learning curve of trying to figure out what I can and can't eat and being prepared for that. Like today after church we had a meeting where there was going to be food served. I actually texted ahead to see what was going to be served and went ahead and made my own lunch because I knew I wasn't going to be able to eat any of it. Has it been hard? Yes but God is good and he has been taking my cravings away. Once again I dumped most of my coffe out again this morning because it was too sweet. I have been trying to find a coffee creamer to use instead of the flavor syrups because I thought they had less sugar. Well it turns out that the way I have been making it is roughly the same. So I am gonna quit
Messing around with the creamers.

Other than that it has been going easier than I thought. I had one day of freaking out but other than that I have found it doing really well. My body just feels so much better without all the sugar and bread products. I feel lighter for sure. Not to mention the fact that I have already lost over 5 pounds. And I have only been doing this for almost 2 weeks. So yeah. That's my day today. Sunday's are going to be very busy for me. So I might not be able to post very much on Sunday's

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.