Monday, January 16, 2012

encouragement

You just never know who is going to end up encouraging you throughout the day. LOL! So be nice to everyone you meet! I had a friend on facebook message me today, about how she reads this blog and how I was an inspiration. I have to say it slightly blew me away. See in my head I have been battling a little bit this weekend. So I had too much coffee, so I haven't lost any weight for most of the week. My cousin goes and loses 11 pounds in her first week and I am sitting at 10 (unofficially of course). And do I have what it takes to actually finish this. I mean when the going gets tough and the weight doesn't come off, do I have what it takes to dig my heels in and actually do it. No matter what. Can I really not eat yeast for the rest of my life? Will I ever be able to eat a cookie, or ice cream? These are the thoughts swirling around in my head. And most likely the answer is no. Although I don't know that for sure. And then another friend had been thinking about me and texted me tonight. I feel encouraged today :)

I tried almond milk in my coffee. That was a no no. almond and caramel and irish cream coffee don't mix too well. That latte sadly went down the sink. I did get to redeem it later when I went to my friends to work on bridal shower/bachlorette party stuff. I haven't been in a wedding in a while. almost 9 years. Yeah I helped plan one about 3 years ago, but I had forgotten how much time it takes to do this. Less than 55 days and my friend will be married. Lots to do in so little time. And clean my house too! yikes. LOL!

I feel like my body is getting used to way little-er amounts of food. I know right now that I am probably not eating enough. I am for sure listening to my body. But when I think about how much I am actually putting into it and I am not really "starving to death" Sometimes I will get really hungry because it's past time to eat. But other than that I'm kind of impressed. I have been eating pretty dang "clean" for me. I confess, I still much on fritos. But never more than a serving every couple days. Or a very small amount. But for the most part I am pretty dang proud of myself. I just need to keep everything realistic and I will be doing ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.