Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What's a clean house?!?

I'm not sure I'll ever know? haha.

At any rate, My mom and sister had the new house cleaned today. I guess the owners left in a hurry cause it was not really move in ready. I mean we probably could have managed...but really the only thing we would have to do now is clean the windows. Although I felt bad for the people who cleaned it. She really only thought it would take 3 1/2 hours to clean an empty house..but this house has so many nooks and crannys it ending up taking them almost double the time! They got there at 9 this morning and didn't leave til almost 3:30. But now we can start the daily trecking of things over to the house for them. But I did convince them to get an estimate on having a moving company come and move our big stuff for us. Like furniture and washer and dryer and freezer. I think everything else we can manage with boxes in the car...but it would be nice to have the big stuff have help with...

Which I have decided after all not to do a yard sale...first it got appealing and now it's just not appealing. I have yard sales that I can donate my stuff to that's worth it and the rest is just not. So I'm not even gonna try..it's just one less thing that I have to do before I go, and I can get rid of things and not try to deal with it. It really kind of made an instant stress relief. I just don't even want to go there...

It's funny how quickly we can change our minds LOL. Especially when it involves time. I would rather spend my time doing a bake sale than doing a yard sale. But that's just the way I am :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.