Saturday, May 10, 2014

We're off to see the Wizard!

Well I will be tonight. My niece is a munchkin in the Wizard of Oz play that one of the High School's here is putting on. It's the last showing and I will be there...3 hours long! I actually love going to plays and musicals. I wish I had more money to go to them..I would love to support them I just always find out too late or it's between paychecks..

So I helped my friend move today..and I seriously want my move to go like that! Haha...She had everything all ready to go in one section of her house and we loaded up the Uhaul in less than 45 minutes and unloaded in about the same time. All in all it took us 2 hours to get her stuff from one house to another...it was sooo fast! Now granted my move is two states down...But still...I want to be that organized! But I won't have nearly as much stuff as she does :) But it's also been a while since I've lived on my own ;) I have hardly any kitchen things..no couch..no tv. One twin mattress...yeah.. I don't even think I would need a 10 foot Uhaul...But then again I could surprise myself? I don't know! Haha...

I decided to post early since I will be up late...Hope you have a grand day!

1 comment:

  1. I hate moving!! I'm impressed that your friend was so organized!

    ReplyDelete

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.