Wednesday, May 21, 2014

almost there!

210.00...

that's all I need to reach my goal for my trip to Redding this summer. I got another 25.00 today! woo-hoo!!

I finally posted some of the pictures I have been painting on Facebook to see if anyone was interested in buying them. And of course my favorite one is the first one to sell. :) I really debated selling it or not. But one of my good friends messaged me about it..so there it goes...oh the life of an artist :) You just can't keep them all!

It's going to be a busy weekend for us. We are going to be moving the things from the garage over to the new house. Hopefully it will go quick. Especially if all 3 of us are using the cars...we will see how it goes. But it will be a good start to seeing how much is going to fit over there and where things are going to have to go. We are going to have to store some of the landlords stuff because we have a washer and dryer that we like and a microwave too..so it all works.

I keep talking like I'm moving in there...but I'm not! haha..I mean I might stay for a couple of weeks..but that's it..Nothing more than couch surfing for me.

But tomorrow I need to start getting the house a little cleaner since people are probably going to be coming and looking at it this weekend. So I most likely be taking some of my stuff to the storage unit again and moving some yard sale stuff around. Oh boy...it's going to be crazy.

I keep thinking I will make it to bed early...then I keep not...so I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.