Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Craziness

Well sometime you abandon all and go to bed before 9pm :-)

I was so completely humbled today. My deadline for my tuition for my class in Redding is coming up soon and I had posted on Facebook the link to my youcaring page if people wanted to donate to me they can. So I had a friend from church call me and told me she wanted to donate 100.00 to me! I was completely blown away. I honestly didn't know she even had that much to give me kind of knowing some of her circumstances. Lesson learned folks. Don't judge a book by their cover. They just might surprise you! Ok I mean I wasn't surprised that she wanted to I've to me. I was just surprised at her amount :-) 

So now I only need at least 300.00 more dollars by June 1st! And my faith is growing stronger that it will be fully met by then!

But for now. I sleep. -)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.