Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday..

Wednesday you could have been a little nicer to me....just saying.

I'm convinced itunes hates my guts. I can buy songs no problem from my phone...but I can't plug my phone into the computer and be recognized when I open itunes..so at this point I can't transfer anything over.. grr..I love my iphone and hate itunes..why can't the two of them get along with me?

13 days left with the preschool kiddos. oh boy. The time is coming rapidly to a close and I still can't believe we are that close. Plus the fact that 13 days will still take 4 weeks...but still ;) Next week is our last 4 day school week. This has been a rough year...full of changes at school. I'm ready for a new chapter in my life right now that does not hopefully involve children. But who knows what I'm going to end up with when I make it to California..

Just short and sweet today...I still hate itunes...i guess I'm falling asleep to the computer and not the phone tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.