Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lolfty goal..

We have a goal for this weekend. To get the garage emptied out so if we go with these mover guys, that came to give us an estimate this weekend, can get all the furniture moved over for us. They are working on an estimate for us and I should know soon whether or not we are going to do it. So needless to say this weekend is going to be a lot of pack up, take over, unpack, and come back and repeat. And since we don't have school tomorrow, since we didn't take any of our snow days this winter...yeah..I complained bitterly about the one 2 hour delay that should have been a snow day..but I'm pretty excited that I get a 4 day weekend here this weekend. So. At any rate, I will be super busy this weekend instead of relaxing like most of the rest of the world. Cause goodness knows ;) We couldn't be able to relax on a long weekend now would we?

I don't know how much time I will have to post over the weekend...so I might break my goal of posting every day this month...Well I guess I did that on Day 2, BUT I haven't missed a day since ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.