Friday, May 23, 2014

moving day 1..

I don't like moving. At all. It's very stressful and frustrating. And that's all I'm really going to say about that. I took 3 loads to the house today and then took a load to the recycling. And I went up and downstairs probably close to 50 times. My knee is not my friend :( And I'm sure I got a good workout in today! Needless to say I took a well deserved bath with some epsom salt tonight...and the great news is I get to do it all again tomorrow!

Well minus recycling.

At least we will get a break and go to a surprise birthday party at 4...

But we have people coming to look at the house we are currently in to see if they want to rent it. I'm really not fond of the way my landlord is doing this and I wish I had gotten more of my stuff to my storage unit...but that's the way it goes. I would have preferred people to come look at an empty house and not with all our stuff in it. She doesn't have a property manager here and she lives in California..so she is just having people come and I think we are supposed to show them. I'm really not a fan. So instead of moving most of the day we are going to end up cleaning the house so it looks presentable for people to come look at it. Do you know how hard it is to move and keep the house clean? Just about impossible.

And I'm off to bed so I can do it all again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.