Thursday, May 8, 2014

One down...

hopefully not to many more to go! Boxes of things packed that is.

I'm fully convinced now that I'm a hoarder. I have such a hard time separating myself from the stupidest little things. I just want to keep all of it and move it to California where I won't have room for it!

Uh....no.

I think I'm slowly but surely being talked into a dreaded yard sale. When we moved last year I swore up and down with major cursing that I would never have one of those again. And here I am a year later about to move again...and my friends keep telling me I should do one and they will help me and we can get people to donate things...And the more I need to get rid of stuff the more it's sounding like it should happen. I just need to clear some things with my Pastor to really make sure we can use the church parking lot and it might be a go :) Yikes. My friends must really love me :)

And a youtube video saved my life tonight. I searched for why itunes wouldn't recognize my phone and all it took was a video showing me how to update my driver on the phone and voila! My phone showed up in itunes. Thank you Jesus..I love my iphone..but I seriously hate itunes!

And I'm trying to figure out the appropriate way to sell the paintings I have done recently to raise money for my trip to Worship School. I mean can I just make an album in my facebook pictures and call it good? And how much do I charge for them..And all that stuff. Oh boy. :)

I wish I could be so brave like some of my friends and move taking as little as possible. And not be attached to so much stuff. It's just stuff. But its my stuff. It's who I am. It's a part of me. And some of it I will still be able to get rid of. But some of it I won't. And that's ok. I am just going to need to be in a season of figuring out which is which. What can I get rid of? Or what is an absolute keep?

It's all about letting go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.