Monday, May 12, 2014

Four down!

I have four boxes packed and ready to go! Woo-hoo! I'm not feeling quite so stressed about it. I mean it's not like I don't have lots of other things to be stressed about right? I mean there are just going to be some things that I can't pack until right before I go, so I'm just going to have to be ok with that. But it's not going to stop me from packing what I can now. Especially if my family ends up moving again this month! I thought I was going to be the only one moving..but that might not be the case. So instead of me having everything we might have to have 2000 square feet ready to move by the end of the month. I've been pretty lucky to have lived in the same house for 23 years. I didn't have to constantly be moving next year. And I just get a sense that I will be moving more frequently in the future. It's not something that really excites me. So I'm trying to pare down what I own, knowing that I will be doing this a lot! And I'm sure with each time I do it that I will lose more stuff. Haha..or at least that might be the goal!

I seriously have super bad summer-itis. The countdown is on. We have less than a month now calendar wise until school is out. But I only have 12 school days left with my preschoolers. This is our last full 4 day week. The next three weeks only have 3 days in them and I am done! Well I do have to throw in a few more actual work days ;) But you get the drift. I know that's the one thing I am going to miss when I make it down to California is actually having a job that I only work 9 months out of the year. Sad to say working in a school has kind of ruined my for public schools. My currently non-existent children will be home-schooled  thankyouverymuch. I'm pretty convinced at this point.

And on that note I better make it to bed so I'm not super grumpy teacher tomorrow! My body is so confused right now...last night I was in bed by 8 and tonight it's already after 11. No set schedule for me! LOL!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.