Monday, May 19, 2014

Alarming...

Well when my alarm went of this morning my first thought was why is my alarm going off so early on a Saturday!?! Then it hit me..it's Monday and I have to go to work! Man oh Man. But I really only have to work two more Monday's until my summer break. So I guess that's not too horrible. Next Monday is a Holiday and the day before school gets out I am talking off because of time I've earned throughout the school year. But you know it's a short weekend when on my first day of the week I think it's Saturday.

And tonight I did absolutely no packing at all. I cleaned up in the kitchen, took a bath, drank some root beer, and worked on a project of something I am making for my co-workers. So just in case they come and read this I'm not going to say what it is yet..but it's extremely cute!!

But this week I am going to make every effort to make it to bed at a decent time. And since it's after 10 I better get a move on it...

get it?

a move on it?

I crack myself up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.