Saturday, May 3, 2014

Dreaming

Well 3 days in and I've already missed a day..haha..I was busy baking last night for my bake sale today.

So this School of Worship that I was accepted for in California costs a lot of money. It's $775.00 tuition for two weeks..and then you need a place to stay. And then you need gas to drive there...and then well, you need to eat. So it's well over $1200.00 for me to go. And to come up with in a short amount of time..yikes. So today I did a fundraiser...my friend sells Paparazzi jewelry. And she had mentioned doing a fundraiser for me to help raise money. So I on a whim decided to throw a bake sale in. Bake sales are a gift from God really. I got to bake. And then sell it. :0) And make money. So all in all today I raised 100.00 towards my trip. That was with what she donated, and money from the bake sale, and then just whatever people donated. So I felt pretty encouraged when I counted it out after we were done. But there was enough bake sale stuff left over that we left it at the church and are going to sell it tomorrow :0) Yummmy!

That's what I've been up to the last couple of days. My tuition is due June 1st. So I'm getting pretty antsy...but it's so close...I can't wait for July!

Redding here I come :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.