Friday, May 16, 2014

So so close!!

Oh my gosh...tonight I'm feeling loved. I only need $235 to reach my goal for my trip to Redding this July for School of Worship. I had two more people donate today. I always feel a little weird when other students I am going with donate! But another one did to me. And she tried to be anonymous but it ended up telling me...oh well. I still can't wait to meet her!. <3

I have to pay tuition on June 1st..so I'm pretty darn close at this point. As I sit and just watch how God works sometimes it amazes me. I'm not used to being provided for like this..but I am..so I'm just kind of taking it all in currently and seeing what's going to happen. It's definitely a step of faith to get me there, and I'm just taking it day by day!

If you want to donate here is the link :)

https://www.youcaring.com/tuition-fundraiser/get-dena-to-worship-u-on-campus-/148525

I'm so so grateful for any amount anyone can help with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.