Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Day, May Day

OH don't mind me...I was just laying there almost asleep when I realized I said it was my goal to post every day this month. So I better get up and do that! *yawn*

Well lets see. True to par this year has been trying. One of my little brothers broke BOTH of his arms at the same time. We spent 5 weeks with 2 casts..It's funny how it becomes "normal" so fast, and then you have to relearn everything.

I have 26 days of work left. It almost seems surreal. I still have to put in my letter to HR telling them I'm not returning next year. It's becoming more and more clear to me that this is the right time to be moving on. Although I honestly have no idea how I will be living and surviving in California. It's Jesus for sure.

My life right now seems to be full of "lasts." This is my last time doing that...or last time doing this. Sometimes they are good last, but sometimes it's a little sad. It's almost like a grieving process. But I think I'm going to make it through :)

It's another short and sweet update :) But I mean you really don't want a huge long one right? Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.