Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Internet free

Well, sadly my blogging every day this month goal is going to have to come to an end. Not that I missed a couple days earlier..but there are only a couple days left. However tomorrow morning the internet is getting packed up and moved to the other house...where I am not moving to! So for the next couple of weeks unless I go hang out at that house..I will be internet free! I'm kind of using it as taking a break from the internet. Not that I won't have it on my phone but I'm going to have to watch my data for a while..so until I get to a spot where I have wifi, I won't be on much..

Not that I don't have cd's to burn, or to finish packing, or to finish working, or to sleep, or to drink coffee...or maybe even shock of all shocks...read a book. I'm sure I will find something to do that does not require the internet or a tv..since I shall have neither for the next two weeks.

What to do, what to do? ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.