Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco

Cinco always comes after the 4th...There should be a running tally of jokes or pictures or something!

Anyways.

Tonight at church I did something I haven't really done before :) We picked out the keys of songs that I would sing them in so we can start practicing them to lead them. My worship leader worked with 3 of us girls figuring that out. It was fun to practice the songs and then hear the other two do the same one. We actually found a song that all 3 of us sang in the same key. Haha..so that was cool..

And in other news: I packed a bag today. I've really just been feeling the need to start packing for the move..so I took some clothes that I was saving for when I am smaller. *cough cough* way smaller and I packed them up. And hey! Go me..I even got rid of a few of them once I decided I didn't actually want them anymore. Truthfully I should probably just get rid of all of them. But I kept about 4 pairs of pants and 2 shirts. Now this is waaaay down from the bags of clothes that I had when I lived at the other house...I am gonna learn to not be a packrat before I move and it's going to be amazing!

So 1 down..too many to go! Haha..I have some furniture that I am passing along to other family members, so I guess right now my goal is to get those emptied so that when they get here they can go to their house...yep yep..that's a good goal..

And now my other goal is to fall asleep before midnight. Because that would be just down right amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.