Monday, May 26, 2014

The Outcome

Needless to say I am one tired girl..

At least 10 trips later we got some stuff moved to the new house. We pretty much succeeded in getting most of what was in the garage to the new house. I would have liked to have gotten more..But because there really isn't anywhere set up in the new house to put everything, we just would have been lining walls and we really need to wait until all the furniture is at the new house.

Which is happening THURSDAY!

We had gotten a bid from a moving company that ended up being extremely high. And the property manager at the place they are moving into basically said he would do it for half the price of the other place..well no brainer..my Mom decided to go with them. Why they are coming on Thursday I have no idea...but it just means we have less time to try to get most everything ready. You would think with as many times as I have already gone over there with a full car that we would have most everything over there..but no. LOL. It's going to be at least 1 full big Uhaul if not two. And that's with NONE of my stuff going over there! Well ok. Some of it will end up there because there is just some stuff I don't want going into a hot storage unit. So there will be some stuff there waiting for me to to go to California..but yeah..

I have a lot I could say right now, but I'm going to save it...I'm beat after moving most of the weekend and am going to go to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.