Thursday, May 15, 2014

strange feeling

Today was my last four day week at the Preschool. School is officially over in 3 weeks. At least for my kiddos..The bigger kids have to go June 10th..but we are officially under a month for my brothers and the ones I watch have 9 days left. And then I am done with my work in Washington and need to find a job in California.

No big deal right?

Right.

So my Mom and sister got the keys to their new house today. And boy oh boy...it's quirky...I guess that's a nice way of putting it. The owner was a do it yourself guy. So a lot of what he did was umm..interesting :) But there is a wonderful garden tub that I would love to take a bath in haha!

But the weirdest thing when I was walking through the house was just the feeling. This is not my home. And I knew it. I didn't really like it. For them it's going to work..it might take some getting used to and things are going to change...the great thing is the boys will get their own rooms again. They will get their own space which they so desperately need. And Mom and my sister are going to have to figure out how to arrange everything..It's going to be interesting...But I walked around and knew..it's not my house..and I am not going to live here..

Thankfully they decided to wait until the weekend after school gets out to be out of this house. I was just going to be so stressed out if we had to be out in two weeks. So we have to be out of here June 15th. And I get to be in Redding on July 4th. So I have two weeks to find somewhere to sleep for a while. I mean it's not going to be too hard I don't think...or at least that's the hope..

Right?

:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.