Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ready for summer

I am so ready for summer break...It's bittersweet because it's really my last summer break. I'm pretty sure that I won't be having a job where I get summers off once I get to California so I'm going to enjoy this one for sure..especially since I will be in California for most of it!

My preschoolers get out of school one week from tomorrow! We only have 5 school days left with them, so we are definitely feeling the end. Tomorrow they are going to start going around and checking out all the kindergarten and music and art rooms and those kinds of things...so it's gonna go by fast.

I ended up taking Thursday off so I can get more stuff moved over to the house before the moving people come to take the big stuff...it's feeling more final. I really am only going to live with my family for two more nights..then they are going to that house and I am staying here until I put the rest of my stuff into storage and go hang out somewhere for a couple of weeks before I go to Redding for July. I'm going to be there for a good 3 weeks this summer, starting on the 4th of July..so it's going to be all new and exciting..

And of course my elbow starts hurting again today. Must be rebelling from all the moving I did this weekend...little does it know I still have several more weeks of moving :( So I really don't have time for it to hurt.

But I'm off to see about paying my tuition for Worship U and going to bed...trying to keep a routine and not be "burning the midnight oil" here..all that's going to do is make me sick. And ain't nobody got time for that!

1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself, you've been doing a lot lately! Get some rest if you can!

    ReplyDelete

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.