Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pain pain go away!!

For the last 24 hours my elbow has been hurting. The outside bony part...it hurts when it's at 90 degrees, and it hurts when it's straight. It just hurts. I hope I haven't done anything serious to it. I have a lot of packing to do.

My mom and sister got approved for a different house! They are going to move back to the city we moved here from (really only 6 miles away..not too big of a jump) But it's going to save on gas since everyone still works in that other city. The only problem is we have to pack everything back up. And move again. Looks like I will only be staying there 1 or 2 months..depending on when I find a job in Redding. But it kind of explains the overwhelming sense that I needed to have everything packed by the end of the month feeling that I have had lately. Right now my room is a complete disaster. I've got packed boxes and half packed boxes...and half the things off my wall. Stuff that I have had set aside for a yard sale that I have no idea where I will do now. You know..those sorts of things.

I'm trying not to be too anxious about it. Ha! Who wants to move twice in two months? I basically will be getting my own storage unit so my stuff is all separate and easy to move when it becomes time to do that. But right now instead of just packing me up now we have to pack the whole house up. That wasn't exactly what I was planning on doing in the next month.

Sometimes I wish I had a concrete plan set in stone. Trying to trust God and to trust the process. All I know is that I have to have a job by the middle of August sometime so I can pay things in September. I'm pretty sure the end of August will be my last paycheck. So I need a job and a place to stay.And it's killing me not knowing that right now because I want to plan for it. I would love to be able to know where I am going and what I am doing and just go with it. But all I know right now is I am going..And I don't know how and I don't know really know when. I just know where. And it's all overwhelming and nervewracking all at the same time!

And on top of all that my sister had to put her dog down today. She had him for 10 years..but he had cancer :( She had surgery done in April on him but the tumor came back and then was infected..so she put him down today. Like she said on Facebook, Cancer has stolen all the important men in her life, our dad, our grandpa, and now her dog. It was a weird feeling to come home to only two dogs...and this is why I don't want pets right now...I don't want to have to make those decisions!

I better go to bed...otherwise I'm just going to keep rambling forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.