Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just another day

It's kinda funny to watch on facebook the status updates on Valentine's Day. Some people LOVE it, some people HATE it, and some people get spoiled, while other people don't. I mean hey. Preschool kids are awesome either way :) You still get hugs and cute little kid valentine's right? Right.

But back to facebook. My status was updated with a hot date that I had after school. Oh you know. Here He is!

Yep. My hot date was with the treadmill. I had to start week 4 today of Couch to 5k. And well that doesn't stop for Valentine's Day. And neither do I apparently. run 4 minutes walk 1 5 times. Oh I have a love/hate relationship with the treadmill. I love that it's inside and that I can run on it, but hate that I just feel like I am running in place. blah. So I needed a little motivation. And I needed to breathe. So I went upstairs to the kitchen and got this.

I decided since I had to run for so long that I needed something to focus on so I could concentrate on my breathing. That made it go much easier :) Except I kept looking down to see how much longer I had to run. I don't get to do that when I run outside, my phone stays in my pocket.

I do have to say I am getting a little anxious for Katie's garmin to get here so I can try it out. I think it's pretty neat of her to send it across the country for her readers to try it out. I just wish I knew how many people were in front of me so I know how long I get to wait :) If I could spoil myself with an expensive toy that would surely be it :)

Weigh in day is tomorrow. This morning I had magically gained a pound. Must have been too much salt yesterday? That's what I get I guess for saying that I was expecting a good weight loss this week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.