Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 10

I just looked at that...10 weeks!! Longest I have done this weight loss stuff and seriously been committed to it. :) Whew.

Leap Day!! Happy Birthday to my cousin A :) She turns 3 today...eeer 12! Boy I am getting old!

Anways..I know you want the picture....

1.2 pounds this week.

Not too bad all things considered. Brings my February total to 5.4 pounds. and my year total to 19.2!

Would I have liked to have done better this month? Well yeah. But 2 months in sitting at 19.2 when my goal was 20 leaves me a pretty happy girl. I am still on track to meet my goal and tomorrow is March! Time to get some new goals for the month before I blink and it's April!

Happy Leap Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.