Friday, February 3, 2012

cravings

Ok let's be real here. I have been at this for over a month. Good news! I lost 14 pounds! Bad news. I now would like to eat everything that I haven't eaten in the past month. You know. bread. ritz crackers. CHEESE. milk (more than the little bit in my coffee in the morning). Ice cream. pretzels. Bagels. Desserts. More than one coffee a day. Adjusting to life without those has been pretty good until this last week or so. I don't know if it's because I did have some more carb-y stuff on my birthday which led to my body thinking it needed it all or what? I want it ALL. And I want it now! LOL! I just know that even peanut butter is getting boring to me. And finding a sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, yeast free dessert is hard. The gluten free cookies I made were quite yummy, but they did have sugar in them. So it's not something I want to incorperate a lot into my diet until I feel like the candida is gone.

So far I haven't really seen much improvement on my toenails. Which I wasn't really expecting to see right away because toenails grow out really slow. I was kind of hoping some miracle would happen and by next month my toenails would look amazing again in time for the wedding that I am in. We are wearing flip flops. In March. Sadly I think I will be getting a manicure when everyone else gets a pedicure. I am not ready for someone to be touching my feet yet. It's just not fair to them I don't believe.

Just some minor complaining :) I mean really all in all, it's not that bad. It's just relearning to eat a completely different way. Which can be hard. But in the end after I have lost all my weight it will be worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.