Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can I just scream now?

Ever have one of those days? Yeah. One of THOSE days. That just make you question your sanity or want to rip your hair out?

Well that would have been today :)

But I made it through. And the thought that crossed my mind hasn't really crossed my mind before. "Boy I can't wait to go running"

Yeah. I might be getting hooked ;)  Except that I would have loved to go running outside, but with the oh 40ish mph wind gusts we were having at the time I wasn't going to attempt it. I am praying for better weather on Thursday so I can do that. After walking outside at 5:30 today and realizing it was still light enough for me to have finished running outside that was good enough for me. Now this rain and wind and what the heck snow yesterday needs to go away so I can be outside. For real.

Whew, I just looked at the weather channel for the rest of the week, and if they are right I will be making it outside :) Better find my outside running stuff!

Well I am going to go get ready for bed since it's weigh in day tomorrow :) Wednesday just keeps coming fast I tell you what. It just better be a better number than last week or I need to seriously start re-evaluating things. I don't like lose 3 pounds during the week EXCEPT on the official weigh in day and then go up to only .08. Nope. That doesn't make me a happy girl at all :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.