Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in Week 9

Whew! This week I feel like my body doesn't hate me! Which is a good thing. I was kind of getting a little bit worried. But this week it was 2.6 pounds instead of .08 and that made me happy. :)


Which brings my total of 9 weeks to 18 pounds! Which averages to 2 pounds a week, which is what I wanted to lose. So that actually makes me completely happy to know that no! I am not behind. I am right on track :) I mean like every person I would like to lose more. But I have learned that I don't want to go all Biggest Loser and lose crazy amounts of weight each week. It would not be healthy for me.

This has been a very quick two months. It's gone by much quicker than I thought it would. But doesn't it always? And the cold/rain/snow/wind that we have gotten this week is driving me crazy. I am wanting to get outside to do my runs. And I am waiting for that day when one day a week turns into two days and then three days a week :) I can run in the cold, and the rain, and sometimes the wind. Snow is not something I want to run in. But I have a bike I can cross train on :)

Anyways. I feel much better about the weight loss this week. I am just happy it didn't shoot back up horribly. I mean it did go up .4 but that is not horrible. At least the main number stayed the same ;) I am doing really well exercising the 3 days a week that I am doing C25K but have been lacking the other two that I want to do. I have to figure out how to get that bumped up. But overall I am happy.

Oh! Did I say yesterday that my runs were 8 minutes with a 2 minute walk? Um yeah. I ran for 24 minutes yesterday and walked 6. Plus warm up/cool down. I still walk at a slower pace on the treadmill, and I don't know if I had the fitbit placed wrong or what. But they both said I did less than 2 miles which bums me out. For sure if I was out on the track I would have hit 2 miles.

But I still did it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.