Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In week 7






What the heck happened last week? Did I get in trouble for saying I should be losing weight every week because of what I am doing? I don't really know.

.08 pound

That's what I lost this week. Now I will absolutely take it. It is one small step closer to where I want to be. Now does it help get me to my goal? Yes. Would I have liked to have lost more? Yes. Duh.

There are lots of titles I could have titled this blog with. Step away from the cashews. Dude, where's my water. Step away from the carbs. Did they have any part in why I didn't lose that much? Yeah for a lot this weekend I couldn't get all my water in. And dang those cashews from Costco that I can just grab a handful of. C'mon they are protein! And saltiness. And I had a lot of potatoes and beans last week. And I am supposed to be avoiding those right now, as well as the cashews actually.

Or I could look at it and say, Hey I worked out more this week. Am I developing muscles? Is that why I didn't lose a whole lot? Because if that's the reason, I'll take it ;) I am all for more muscles that burn away my fat more easily.

At any rate, I am pressing on. I mean for real. In little over a month I have lost about 15 pounds. And that I am still extremely happy and proud of. I am still moving forward, eating better and working out more. So I am in a much better place than I was 2 months ago. And that is something to be proud of

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.