Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is it Friday yet?

This is what I have been asking myself and the other teachers in my room ALL week. I don't know if the kids knew that next week is a 3 day week for them or what. But we had some, um, lively days this week. Either that or all 3 of us were just tired and ready for OUR 3 day weekend :)

I didn't weigh myself this morning. Probably just because I was so irritated from yesterday and knew I didn't go to bed early again, and hardly had any water, and I just didn't want to be irritated again. So I skipped it this morning. I need to start getting back to bed earlier! This going to bed at 11 is killing me! I am just exhausted. And of course here it is 9:15, but I am hopefully not too far off. :) I only have to work for 4 hours tomorrow, so that's good.

I did day 2 of c25k today. 4 minutes is a long time to run on the treadmill I must say. But I made it through. I have decided that I need to quit being afraid of the running. I have been doing this for a month now. Well after Saturday's run. I shouldn't be scared of running for 8 minutes at a time next week. So far I have made it through this time without having to redo any weeks. I can do it. Now granted I might have to start doing all my running outside because I don't know if I can run on the treadmill for that long LOL, but if that is what I have to do then I will do it. It really just needs to start warming up around here. We had brief little snowflakes today. I am definitely ready for spring. But seriously? Monday was sunny, Tuesday was cloudy, Wednesday was sunny, and today it was cloudy and freezing! What the heck weather. Don't you know Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays are my running days? Work with me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.