Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In week 8

All right. Now I am irritated. I know why people say not to judge the scale for your weight loss. And to use other things like measurements and how your clothes feel and all that stuff. But what bugs me is how two days ago I can weigh 223 and then on my official weigh in day this number pops up.

.08 pounds. again. What the heck? How did I magically gain two pounds in two days. I surely did not eat 7,000 calories. It is true how everything around you reflects on the scale. I haven't been getting enough sleep, I haven't been taking my vitamins, haven't been getting my water all the way in. And probably have had a higher salt intake. But for real. It would be an interesting experiment one month to take a picture every day just to see the results of how your body holds on to or lets go of weight. Because I surely don't complain when my body drops two pounds overnight. But C'mon! work with me a little on the official weigh in day body! geez!

I have to remember to start stretching my upper back more after my runs. My legs have been pretty much fine. I stretch them out pretty good, but right between my shoulder blades has been bothering me for a little over a week now. Any good suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.