Monday, February 13, 2012

One teaspoon

Darn, I really felt like crud today. I think I was just super worn out from the weekend! I feel run down for sure. I am just ready for bed! I am seriously thinking about just taking a bath and going to bed.

Today was Chana's actual birthday. So she had some ice cream after dinner. It was one of those little pints of ice cream that are really only for one. So I just took one teaspoon of ice cream as a treat. I have to say that is one of the things I miss the most would be ice cream. I thought only having a teaspoon might be ok.

Other than that today was a little crazy with the kids. I think they must have known I was exhausted because both classes came in a little wild. But we made it through the day and we only have 3 more days this week and then next week is a 3 day with the kids work week because we have Monday off for President's Day!

I am thinking Wednesday is going to be a good weigh in day! I am just going to say that. As long as I don't mess anything up the next two days I should be good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.