Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in week 14






Irritated today. Irritated that for the whole month of March I gained .4 pounds.  Irritated that I have to be all or nothing.

Needless to say it's been an irritating week for me. I made choices to eat things I should be this month and it shows on the scale. And that the scale can say 217.6 for two days up to Wednesday and then it jumps back up on Wednesday. But hey mini binges the day before weigh in will do that to you.

I think I am ready to put March behind me. And ignore the fact that I feel like I am 10 pounds behind my goal. This just proves that I have to be more deliberate in my food choices. And figure out how to get a workout in on weeks like this week when I haven't been able to get out and go run in almost a week.

I am ready for spring break next week. I am ready for some time away from my preschoolers and seriously get some spring cleaning done in my life. I am in purge mode in my life, and that part has nothing to do with food. I am cleaning out and getting rid of stuff like it's no ones business. I think I cleaned out almost 1/3 of my filing cabinet last night of things that I no longer need. And once that gets done I am gonna be in tip top shape :)

Is it June yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.