Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Weigh in week 12

Well it was bound to happen. I ended up gaining weight this week. I mean it was only 1.4 pounds. So it's not heartbreaking. But it's definitely a mental challenge now to pick myself up and keep going.


See my pretty toe left over from my pedicure? :0) Yeah. I really need to take that polish off.

Anyways. I was prepared for a gain this week. Over the weekend I didn't get to drink my normal water and I ate out a ton prior to the wedding. Plus I indulged a little bit ;) I'm just glad it wasn't the 3 pounds it had been the first couple of days after the wedding. Back on track! That's all I have to say.

My second 30 minute run is tomorrow. I hope the weather stays non windy for it. It was a little hard running in crazy 30 mile wind gusts. But at least it was in my cool down stage. Awesome. Looks like I will be running in the rain. As long as its not blowing gusts. Geez.

This time change is kicking my butt! I have woken up late the past two mornings. Barely enough time to get myself out of bed before my brothers do. I am hoping tomorrow I will get up in time to enjoy my coffee! I would like to have time to do that in the morning before I start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.