Monday, March 19, 2012

A sick day and comfort food

I have been just so exhausted lately that I don't know what to do with myself. It finally caught up to me today and I ended coming home early from work. I do not handle children well when I am exhausted. I don't like being a mean teacher. So I came home. And slept from 12:00-5. Geesh. I hope I can fall back asleep soon and sleep all night. I kept waking up last night. I know when my eyes are burning that it was time to shut it down for the day LOL. So that's what I did.

And then I had macaroni and cheese and a corn dog tonight. Both things I shouldn't be eating. But feeling a little sick, those are great comfort foods. So we shall be seeing how my stomach feels tomorrow eating foods that I haven't had in 3 months. Macaroni and cheese every three months isn't that bad is it?

Other than that I am about to go find some sheets and make my bed and get ready to crawl back into it. I ended up skipping the run that I was going to do today instead of tomorrow because I was so tired. But I am going to have to change my running schedule around. But not tonight. Right now it's time to go back to bed.

Right after I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.