Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday weigh in week 11

Ok wow! I just so happened to meet a goal this week :) It was my goal to lose 20 pounds before the wedding that I am in on Friday. And as of this morning I have lost 22 pounds :0) Woo-hoo!! Nothing like a bridesmaid dress to make you work a little bit harder ;)


Yep. That's right! 3.2 pounds this week. I honestly don't quite know how it happened but I am not going to argue the point. I am just taking it and moving on.

Also quickly: I started week 7 of Couch to 5K yesterday and ended up doing...almost a 5k. I did 3 miles instead of the 3.1 Which means when I actually go to do one I know I will do it in about 54 minutes ;) Which is definitely faster than the time I did it last year. Woo-hoo once again.

The Wedding festivities start tonight. Hope to post again sometime after Saturday

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

2014. A year without the scale defining who I am. A year of finishing what I start.